Orthopaedia is a production of The Codman Group and the United States Bone and Joint Initiative. Orthopaedia is a completely non-commercial product, created for the use of students. No copyrighted material was used deliberately. Orthopaedia will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement as detailed below, under "Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copyright Infringement."
Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copyright Infringement
Orthopaedia will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Orthopaedia's Designated Agent at the following address:
Attn: Copyright Issues
PO BOX 865
Narberth PA 19072
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed upon, please submit written notification to Orthopaedia's Designated Agent and include the following items:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that you're claiming has been infringed upon or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and, email address.
- Both of the following statements:
- "I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright, or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Your electronic or physical signature.