Orthopaedia is a production of The Codman Group and the United States Bone and Joint Initiative. Orthopaedia is a completelynon-commercial product, created for the use of students. No copy righted material was used deliberately. Orthopaedia will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement as detailed below, under "Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copy right Infringement."
Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copy right Infringement
Orthopaedia will respond expeditiously to notices of allegedinfringement that are reported to Orthopaedia's Designated Agent at thefollowing address:
Attn: Copyright Issues
PO BOX 865
Narberth PA 19072
If you believe that your copy right has been infringed upon, please submit written notification to Orthopaedia's Designated Agent and include thefollowing items:
- Identification of the copy righted work claimed to have beeninfringed upon, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site arecovered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at thatsite.
- Identification of the material that you're claiming has beeninfringed upon or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to beremoved or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and,email address.
- Both of the following statements:
- "I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief thatthe disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copy right owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am theowner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright, or of anexclusive right under the copy right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your electronic or physical signature.